Permanent makeup is done trough process similar to tattooing, called micropigmentation.
Procedure performed by trained and experienced medical professional can produce results that appear natural and attractive. Permanent makeup can mimic eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, lip liner and lipstick.
No matter what age you are, permanent makeup is designed to help emphasize your natural beauty and uniqueness of your face.
With permanent makeup you can choose whether to use makeup or not and still look your best; radiant and fresh.
With Skinologica Permanent Makeup services you can choose from the wide variety of shades or have new shade custom created for you. We offer guidance and help of our experts in order to help you choose shades perfectly matched to your complexion.
What Types of Permanent Makeup Enhancements Can Be Done?
- Eyebrows – great solution for women with too light, sparse or even nonexistent eyebrows.
- Eyes – with Permanent Eyeliner that enhances and defines beauty of your eyes, makes eyelashes appear thicker even without mascara.
- Lips – applying Permanent Lip color can correct asymmetrical lips, thin or thick lips or lips with uneven vermillion border. Also, it will eliminate problems with fine lines around mouth that cause lipstick to “bleed”.
- Camouflage – is very useful technique when it comes to correcting loss of skin pigmentation, minimizing facelift scars, recreating nipple and areola after breast reconstruction surgery. Color is added to the skin to soften and blend the color of the scar with the surrounding tissue. Pigments are custom blended to match your skin tone.
What Are Advantages of Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup is great solution for active women who need to look their best without taking too much time to apply makeup trough the day.
Permanent makeup is meant to enhance natural features and help correcting some minor or serious problems such as scars, hypotrichosis or pigmentation loss.
What Are Disadvantages of Permanent Makeup?
When it comes to procedures that are permanent in nature each candidate needs to carefully consider all possible risks and disadvantages.
Firstly, one needs to be certain permanent makeup is something that he or she really needs or wishes for. Secondly, make sure you are in the hands of well trained and experienced medical professional with a list of satisfied patients.
In both cases, Skinologica personnel can assist you: to decide whether permanent makeup is the right choice for you and if it is: what exactly can and need to be done.
How Is Permanent Makeup Procedure Performed?
Micro pigmentation can be applied in your plastic surgeon office. Trained medical professional will use a tattoo pen to inject permanent ink into your skin.
Procedure can take 30 to 120 minutes.
What Is Recovery like After Permanent Makeup Procedure?
Local anesthesia is used prior to procedure to make the experience absolutely painless.
The results may initially appear brighter or lighter than desired, but after several days the desired shade will come to surface.
Also, crust can form and some swellings for 2 to 5 days.
Will the Results be Permanent?
Yes, the results are permanent.
What Are Possible Risks of Permanent Makeup?
Permanent Makeup is now days available everywhere and not necessary strictly regulated. In such cases there can be some serious consequences:
- Infections can be transmitted through use of contaminated needles and poor hygiene
- The ink may not be of medical quality and cause irritation
- The results can look unnatural or blotched, making the removal difficult or impossible
In case you decide to remove your permanent makeup it can be done with laser, but removal may cause damage to hair follicles and result in loss of eyelashes or eyebrows. Therefore, we strongly advise you not to take permanent makeup lightly; think trough it carefully, gather as many information you can and choose professionals that can guarantee the most satisfactory outcome, such as medical professionals from Skinologica team.